The Metal Protection 7100 series coatings are used in applications to create an anticorrosive protection for metals, such as: structures, chassis, metal parts, construction metals, aerospace and others.
The anticorrosive properties of our products protect metallic materials against humidity, salinity, acidity, alkalinity and highly corrosive environments either indoors or outdoors such as structures and equipment exposed to simple or high saline humidity.
- One and two component coatings
- Contact angle 120º
- Protection against strong acids and strong alkalis
- Excellent super hydrophobic properties
- Transparent or colored coating
- Excellent adhesion and good abrasion resistance
- Inhibits the initiation of electrolytic corrosion reactions
- Unique UV and IR properties
- Anticorrosive protection for metals resistant agaisnt humidity, salinity, acidity, alkalinity, etc.
Structures, pipes, pumps, tanks, coils, bodywork, equipment and machinery, etc
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and one of our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.