The 1100 series is a powerful nano coating that creates an invisible, water and hydrophobic repellent fabrics barrier.
Based on nanotechnology it provides protection to fabric fibers, protecting all types of natural and synthetic fabrics, such as: cotton, polyester, silk, linen, etc., from water and humidity; protecting from dirt, contamination and stains, while remaining totally invisible.
It does not affect the texture or appearance of the fabric, allowing the fibers to breathe, giving a natural finish to the fabrics. The product is very resistant to water even in materials that are outdoors, protecting them against damage caused by moisture extending its life.
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic water-based nano coating
- Does not alter the color
- Contact angle 150º
- Excellent non-stick properties
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Super hydrophobic and oleophobic properties
- Does not affect the fabric sensation and is breathable.
- Resistant to washing and cleaning detergents up to 60 – 100 wash cycles.
- Water and hydrophobic repellent fabrics while giving them a natural finish
Natural and synthetic fabrics such as cotton, polyester, silk, linen, etc.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and one of our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.